Let's recognise those who are 'Connected on Inclusion'
The inaugural Race Equality Awards Ceremony will take place on Friday 8 October 2021. It will bring the week-long 'Connected on Inclusion' event to a spectacular close and give us the opportunity to celebrate the huge achievements everyone has made to race equality across West Yorkshire and Harrogate over the last few years
There are ten different categories for this year's Race Equality Awards. This document contains details of the Race Equality Awards judging criteria and links to the nomination forms which are also listed below.
Please help us showcase the great work taking place in the race equality agenda by telling us about the individual or team you believe deserves an award. All nominations must be received by close of play on Wednesday 22nd September 2021.
- Category 1 - 'Ally of the year'
- Category 2 - 'Making a positive difference'
- Category 3 - 'Role model of the year'
- Category 4 - 'Influencer of the year'
- Category 5 - 'Team of the year'
- Category 6 - 'Race equality champion of the year'
- Category 7 - 'Inspiring colleagues of the year'
- Category 8 - 'Innovation and change champion of the year'
- Category 9 - 'Advocate of the year'
- Category 10 - 'Special recognition'